Undoubtedly the mobile-age of the Internet is upon us, with increasing access of the web on their mobiles, touch pads and smart phones. Corporate are calling it MobileGeddon, and even though the nickname seems a bit dramatic, it’s been a massive wake up call for any web developers and company owners, who haven’t been adequate to update their websites to be a mobile responsive site.
According to the report submitted by marketing company Merkle/RKG, 29% of the top 500 retail organizations and almost 50% of the Fortune 500 organizations do not have mobile responsive websites. So this statistic has likely to cause an immense upset in the realm of e-commerce. So, better be aware of the importance of mobile responsive website.
• According to the report of advertisement network InMobi, 60% of internet traffic generates from the mobile devices now, and other research agencies have calculated that the number of shoppers accessing mobile devices increased up to 35% in 2014 and the number will more and more increase by 2017.
• A mobile responsive website is helpful for SEO for a good reason. As most of the users access mobile devices instead of desktops and laptops, a mobile friendly website can enhance the opportunity to rank high in search engine results. So, it will gradually increase sales and revenue for the business to a large extended.
• Mobile phone users have diverse objectives than desktop and laptop users and naturally this indicates they want information faster, easily digestible bites. Users said that their mobile purchases are frequently impulse purchases and a few statistics show that mobile users spent more amount of money per buy, than purchasers do on desktop websites.
• Market research found that mobile website creates more brand awareness than desktop website. On the other hand, if your website is difficult to navigate in mobile devices, purchasers are more likely to go to the alternative sites, rather than to visit you on a desktop or laptop.
• An attractive mobile website can ensure your all time visibility to your clients that makes you more customer centric. It will allow your customers to access you website any time any where, by which you can increase your brand awareness, sales and revenue as well.
• Your landing page is your one and only conversion work horse. It has to get the purpose done if you are concerned in getting online revenue. According to the report of GetResponse, mobile landing pages must include the following to get the best attention of the visitors:
1. 5-word headlines
2. Bright bottom CTA
3. Minimalist design
4. Lightning fast page-load speed
If you want to make your website mobile responsive or want to create a new website that can serve both the purpose of mobile friendliness and SEO responsiveness, then contact Aarna IT Solutions.